Every Picture Tells a Story is the ninth episode of the first season of "Reba." It aired on December 14, 2001.
Reba's long-time friend Lorri Ann Gardner returns to their hometown. Lori Ann encourages Reba to get rid of Brock's junk out of her garage and they find a photo that suggests that Brock was fooling around with B.J. long before him and Reba separated.
Barbra Jean reveals that she had affairs with many other doctors, but she wasn't with Brock in the picture, but with a different doctor.
- Reba McEntire as Reba Hart
- Christopher Rich as Brock Hart
- JoAnna Garcia as Cheyenne Montgomery
- Steve Howey as Van Montgomery
- Scarlett Pomers as Kyra Hart
- Mitch Holleman as Jake Hart
- Melissa Peterman as Barbra Jean Hart
- Park Overall as Lorri Ann Gardner
- Charlie Zigler as Keith
- This is the first appearance of Lorri Ann.
- The taping date for this episode was on November 6, 2001.
- For these nine episodes, Reba McEntire won the 2002 People's Choice Award for "Favorite Female Performer In A New Television Series."
- Kyra only appears in the cold open and only has two lines.
- Reba: Cheyenne, I have tons of cute maternity clothes left from when I had Jake.
- Cheyenne: No offense, Mom, but you were 35. I'm like half that.
- Reba: Kyra, Cheyenne just felt the baby move.
- Kyra: It's probably just gas.
- Cheyenne: I don't get gas.
- Kyra: We shared a room.
- Lorri Ann (to Reba): Catch me up, how's the divorce going?
- Reba: Well, right now we're at the "dissolution of property" stage.
- Lori Ann: Two words of advice: KILL. HIM. I took Robert for everything he had.
- Reba: And he deserved it, sleeping with your housekeeper.
- Lorri Ann: No, That was John. Husband number two. I kinda miss him and so does my housekeeper.
- [Reba laughs]
- Van (to Cheyenne): I told you, I'm not going maternity shopping again. Those women look at me like they know what I did.
- Cheyenne: But I need clothes that make it clear I'm pregnant, not fat.